Sunday, June 3, 2012

First entry, again. :)

So, right. This is my first ever entry after years of not doing weblogs. And I'm excited to start posting again because seriously I have a lot to share. :)


Three or four years ago, I also did blogging. And when I came across those posts today, I realized that was really the younger me - fragile, naive (at times) but sensible. And me, today, is so much improved and changed. Hah, I'm not writing all these to brag about myself (oh yes, so much of a bragging right) but to prove there was a really big difference between the Jalyn now and the Jalyn three to four years ago.


So yes, there's more to look forward to. For the meantime, let me share to you how and why I came up with the page title "The world as I see it..."


Besides the fact that the title itself will be suitable for my upcoming posts, it really is a line and title of a song by Jason Mraz from his new released album entitled Love is Four Letter Word. It's a general knowledge that Mraz is one of the best singers of his generation so no wonder why a lot of music lovers, including myself, look up to him. Furthermore, the song itself has very inspiring lyrics. Actually, most, if not all of Mraz's songs have inspiring and near-to-real-life lyrics. But that's gonna be another story.


I pasted below the lyrics I copied from MetroLyrics.com and video of Jason Mraz singing the same song during his Acoustic Live Concert in Manila with Toca Rivera (I was there! It was a surprise treat from my dear love). The video though wasn't uploaded by me but from YouTube. I don't mean any copyright infringement for this video. :)


By the way, back to the lyrics of the songs, my favorite lines are those in bold letters. :)



The World As I See It
by: Jason Mraz


The world as I see it, is a remarkable placeA beautiful house in a forest, of stars in outer space.From a birds eye view, I can see it has a well-rounded personalityFrom a birds eye view, I can see we are family.
It's not hard for me to love youHard for me to love youNo it's not a difficult thing.It's not hard for me to love youHard for me to love youBecause you are the world to me.
Yeah the world as I see it, is a remarkable placeEvery man makes a differenceAnd every mothers child is a saintFrom a birds eye view I can see, we are spiralling down in gravityFrom a birds eye view I can see, you are just like me.
It's not hard for me to love youHard for me to love youNo it's not a difficult thing.It's not hard for me to love youHard for me to love youUnconditionally.
No it's not hard for me to love youHard for me to love youNo it's not a difficult thing.It's not hard for me to love youHard for me to love youBecause you are the world to me. You are the mountain, you are the rockYou are the cord and you're the sparkYou are the eagle, you are the larkYou are the world and you're remarkable
You're the ocean eating the shoreYou are the calm inside the stormYou're every emotion, you can endureYou are the world, the world is yours.
(It's not hard for me to love youHard for me to love youNo it's not a difficult thing.It's not hard for me to love youHard for me to love youUnconditionally)
No it's not hard for me to love youHard for me to love youNo it's not a difficult thing.It's not hard for me to love youHard for me to love youUnconditionally.
No it's not hard for me to love youHard for me to love youNo it's not a difficult thing.It's not hard for me to love youHard for me to love youBecause you are the world to me.
Yeah the world as I see it, is a remarkable place.

No comments:

Post a Comment